Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 03-May-2021 | 11:07AM · Edited: 11-May-2021 | 9:05AM · 0 Comments · Translation:
Norton Security 184.108.40.206 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- New Norton 360
- Norton 360 for Gamers
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 220.127.116.11
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. What's new in Norton 18.104.22.168?
This release introduces Gaming Dashboard UI in Norton 360 for Gamers.
- Game Optimizer feature addition for Norton 360 for Gamers product - Learn more about Game Optimizer
- Your computer's processor must be minimum four cores for Game Optimizer to work.
- The Game Optimizer feature is released in a phased manner.
- You can verify the status of Game Optimizer in the notification area of the taskbar. The Norton product icon in the notification area displays a green lightening icon when Game Optimizer is enabled. When you turn off Game Optimizer, the color changes to gray.
- Norton 360 for Gamers will be made available in Russia, Turkey and Korea
- Browsing at Risk alerts for non-banking categories
- Supports customers to purchase ID Advisor product
- Fixes for the below issues:
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
5. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit Norton 360 for Windows board to post your queries.
- Norton 22.21.3 supports: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- Norton 22.21.3 targets versions 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)