Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 28-May-2021 | 1:54PM · Edited: 02-Jun-2021 | 3:52AM · 0 Comments · Translation:
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.6.4 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This build is available as a patch via LiveUpdate only. Manual LiveUpdate will NOT fetch this patch.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Reboot is required.
- This is a phased release. Applicable only to random endpoints.
2. What's new in this build?
- Under the hood changes
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fixes for connectivity issues related to File Sharing, FaceTime and iPad Sidecar, with Vulnerability Protection is enabled
3. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton 360 for Mac forum board to post your queries.