Norton Security for Mac 8.8.5 is now available!
Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 09-May-2023 | 10:57AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.8.5 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This build is available as a patch via LiveUpdate. Manual LiveUpdate will fetch this patch.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
2. What's new in this build?
- Image replaced in New Norton 360's Dashboard
- Defect Fixes & Engineering Enhancements:
- VPN Keychain prompt during uninstallation
- VPN Old Certificate replacement
- Other under the hood changes and minor bug fixes
3. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton 360 for Mac forum board to post your queries.
- We have moved Mac OS 10.10.x and Mac OS 10.11.x versions of our security software (Norton 8.7.3) into Maintenance Mode; These customers will receive only virus definition and not the product updates. Please refer to this post for more details.
- Mac OS X 10.12.x to 10.14.x customers will receive Norton Security for Mac 8.7.5.