Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 22-Sep-2023 | 12:10PM · Edited: 22-Sep-2023 | 12:22PM · 0 Comments · Translation:
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.8.7 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This build is available as a patch via LiveUpdate. Manual LiveUpdate will fetch this patch.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
2. What's new in this build?
This release is to primarily support the new macOS 14 (Sonoma)
Fix for issues related to the below:
- WiFi Network SSID monitoring
- VPN Fixes
- Whitelisting of GEN Brand Mac Supported browsers (Connection Blocking)
- Other under-the-hood changes
3. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton 360 for Mac forum board to post your queries.
- We have moved Mac OS 10.10.x and Mac OS 10.11.x versions of our security software (Norton 8.7.3) into Maintenance Mode; These customers will receive only virus definition and not the product updates. Please refer to this post for more details.
- Mac OS X 10.12.x to 10.14.x customers will receive Norton Security for Mac 8.7.5.