Announcing Norton 22.16.2 update for Windows
Norton Security 22.214.171.124 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security
- Norton Security with Backup
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 126.96.36.199, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 188.8.131.52
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is only available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. Whats's new in Norton 184.108.40.206?
- New Norton LifeLock logo -Change in minimum system requirements for 22.16: The minimum required screen resolution to display the Norton application varies according to your Windows operating system.
- For Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 7 SP1 and above: 1024 x 768 pixels
- For Windows Vista and Windows XP (up to 22.15 due to maintenance mode): 800 x 600 pixels
- Norton 220.127.116.11 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and above(Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10)
- This patch targets Norton 22.15.1, 22.16, 22.16.1