Announcing Norton Mobile Security 4.3.0 for Android
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 18-Sep-2018 | 12:35PM · Edited: 12-Oct-2018 | 5:14AM · 1 Comment · Translation:
We are happy to announce that the Norton Mobile Security team has released Norton Mobile Security 4.3.0 update for our Android customers.This version is released for all supported languages.
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Mobile Security for Android
Note: This update has being released phased manner
The FAQ below tries to answer some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 4.3.0 for Android.
2. What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Support Android Oreo Notifications
- Improved Onboarding experience for retail box purchases by allowing product key scanning in the Norton Mobile Security app
- Introduction of Spam and Fraud Call Protection (US ONLY)
Protect your device from spam and fraud calls using Norton Mobile Security
- WiFi Security Feature Enhancement with Content Manipulation Detection
- Under-the-hood changes, bug fixes and performance improvements
3. Where can I post my queries?
Visit Norton Mobile Security Support Forum to post your queries. Also, visit Norton Mobile KB site to view the Top Solutions for this product.
emily_lai replied on Permalink
Comments are locked for this post.