Announcing Norton Security 22.16 update for Windows
Norton Security 184.108.40.206 product update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security
- Norton Security with Backup
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 220.127.116.11, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 18.104.22.168
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is only available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. Whats's new in Norton 22.214.171.124?
- Norton 126.96.36.199 product version is compatible with Windows 10 Redstone 5 (RS5) Operating System
- The "Identity" pillar in the Norton Main UI has been renamed to "Online Safety"
- The "Identity Safe" product name updated to "Password Manager" (Exception for Japan)
- Norton 22.16 will not be available for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 SP 0 operating systems
- Norton 22.16 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and higher, 8, 8.1 & Windows 10