Announcing Norton Security 7.7 update for Mac
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 15-May-2018 | 12:25AM · Edited: 28-May-2018 | 8:25AM · 0 Comments · Translation:
We are releasing Norton Security 7.7 build 120 update for Mac through LiveUpdate. To download this update, simply run LiveUpdate.
Note: A system reboot is required to apply update
To verify you have the update, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQ's addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This patch is available via LiveUpdate. Norton customers can also download Norton Security 7.7 for Mac from Norton Account portal
2. What are the languages this update is available for?
All supported languages
3. What's new?
- Introducing Norton Community Watch now available under Product Settings - Norton DeepSight ‘Submission’ is removed and introduced in the form of Norton Community Watch
- Browser Protection alerts schedule change: Norton Safe Web install alert will be less aggressive
- GDPR compliant
- HTTPS support for LiveUpdate
- Fixed top infield and SymQual issues
- Norton Clean bug fixes
Please refer below Norton Support articles for additional information:
- Install your Norton product
- Turn Norton Community Watch on or off for Mac
- FAQ: Norton Community Watch in Norton for Mac
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know on the Norton for Mac forum board.