Browser Protection - Norton Standalone Safe Search extensions for Google Chrome and Firefox
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 20-Jan-2017 | 3:54AM · Edited: 20-Jan-2017 | 1:09PM · 0 Comments · Translation:
We have released Norton Standalone Norton Safe Search 1.0.245 extension for Google Chrome and Norton Safe Search 220.127.116.11 extension for Mozilla Firefox browsers. Customers can install Norton Standalone Safe Search (https://us.norton.com/safe-search) browser protection extensions for Google Chrome and Firefox browsers who do not have Norton Security program installed on machines.
Norton Standalone Safe Search extension version number:
Google Chrome: Norton Safe Search 1.0.245
Mozilla Firefox: Norton Safe Search 18.104.22.168
Benefits for you:
- See a website’s safety and shopping rating for all of your search results
- Avoid malware infected sites on your search results
- Safeguard your identity by avoiding phishing sites
- Configure your settings to filter out known risky sites that appear within your search results
The FAQ below answers some common questions:
1. How to Install Norton Standalone Safe Search extensions?
To install please go to :https://us.norton.com/safe-search from both Chrome and Firefox browsers separately and follow the onscreen instructions
2. What languages is Norton Standalone Safe Search available in?
3. Where can I post my questions?
Please visit our Norton Toolbar / Norton Identity Safe forum to post your queries.