Introducing Norton 360 app for iOS
[Updated on 17th February: Norton 360 app 188.8.131.527 has been released for all iOS customers.
This build contains the below changes:
- Transfer license to a new device
- When a Member, with an existing subscription, attempts to activate a new device and has run out of available seats, can now transfer seats from existing devices to the new device.
- Engineering enhancements
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements ]
Cyber threats have evolved, and so have we. The Norton Mobile Security app is now Norton 360! It brings together the best of security protection features from Norton Mobile Security with Privacy and Identity capabilities. All in a completely redesigned single app with a unified experience which adapts to customer’s entitlements.
Even iPhones can be vulnerable to malicious attacks. To help strengthen your device protection, Norton 360 for Mobile monitors for cyberattacks that attempt to leverage OS vulnerabilities for malicious purposes. To help you keep your device secure, it automatically checks for the latest security patches and OS updates.
Your personal information has protection at home and on-the-go with bank-grade encryption from our Secure VPN. It helps block cybercriminals from accessing personal information sent and received when connecting to home and public Wi-Fi.
With Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock™, we’ll scan the dark web for your information and notify you if it’s found.
Depending on your selected subscription plan offered through Norton 360 app, the key features you might get for iPhone or iPad:
- Wi-Fi Security: Scans and identify compromised networks and networks under attack so you can reconnect to secure networks.
Device Security: Alerts you when your operating system is out of date, so you can take action to secure and protect your device against its vulnerabilities that attackers may use to access your device and your data.
Web Protection: Helps detect and warns you about the fraudulent websites before you visit them.
VPN: Protection for your device against cybercriminals' attacks on compromised networks and help you browse more anonymously.
This feature is available only for users subscribed to Norton 360 for Mobile or Norton 360 plans that include Secure VPN. This feature is not available in all countries.
- Ad Tracker Blocking: Blocks unwanted tracking technologies to avoid being tracked by online advertisers and other companies.
Identity: Identity is a feature that monitors your personal information on the dark web and notifies you if your personal information is detected.
This feature is available only for users subscribed to Norton 360 for Mobile or Norton 360 Deluxe that includes Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock (1) or Norton 360 subscription that includes LifeLock (2) Identity Theft Protection. This feature is not available in all countries.
(1) Dark Web Monitoring within Norton 360 for Mobile or Norton 360 Deluxe plans defaults to monitoring your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter additional information for monitoring purposes.
(2) LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses
Note: Feature availability depends on product subscription. Some features are not available in all regions.
To post your queries, please visit Norton Mobile Security forum board.