Norton 22.16.4 update for Windows is now available!
Norton Security 188.8.131.52 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 184.108.40.206, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQ's addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 220.127.116.11
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is only available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. Whats's new in Norton 18.104.22.168?
- Over install fix for VPN – Post configuring Norton Secure VPN, Dashboard UI comes up with Setup button, when user clicks on Setup, VPN connecting mode and comes back to Setup Button.
- Norton UI fails to start after rebooting due to missing user session of Norton - Fixed
- Other backend changes and performance enhancements.
- Norton 22.214.171.124 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and above (Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10)