Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 11-Mar-2019 | 4:53AM · 0 Comments
Norton Security 22.214.171.124 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 126.96.36.199, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQ's addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 188.8.131.52
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. Whats's new in Norton 184.108.40.206?
- Wi-Fi Security Detections: This technology has been added to alert and educate the user if we detect Man-in-the-Middle, SSL Stripping, or ARP Spoofing events.
- Norton Message Inbox: An in-client Inbox has been added so that the user can read and centrally manage their in-product communications from Norton across multiple devices and platform
- Support Scam Messaging: Customized notifications and education have been added for when a Support Scam threat is blocked.
- In Product Update sunset (IPUA): "Automatic Download of New Version" setting from Administrative Settings has been removed. Going forward, 22.17 customers will run LiveUpdate to upgrade to latest version or silent LU will upgrade automatically.
- Other backend changes.
Note: Norton 220.127.116.11 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and above (Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10)