Norton 18.104.22.168 for Windows is now available!
[Updated on 11th June: Norton Security 22.214.171.124 has been released for our Windows customers.
To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through your Norton user interface.
This build contains the below changes:
- Fix for a Main UI crash instance
- Few other minor bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Note: This is a throttled release.]
Norton Security 126.96.36.199 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 188.8.131.52, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 184.108.40.206
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. Whats's new in Norton 220.127.116.11?
- 'Online Safety' pillar has been renamed to 'Internet Security'
- 'Potential Tech Support Scam Blocked' popup message contains 'View Details' link for more information
- Systray icons have been updated to look consistent
- Enhancements to ensure product renewal works seamlessly
- Enhancements for smoother activation of Backup
- Few minor bug fixes & other enhancements
- Norton 18.104.22.168 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and above, 8, 8.1, 10
- This update will not be available for maintenance mode OS's – Windows XP and Windows Vista