Norton 184.108.40.206 for Windows is now available!
Norton Security 220.127.116.11 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 18.104.22.168, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 22.214.171.124
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. Whats's new in Norton 126.96.36.199?
- Automatic Renewal (AR) opt-in offer will be available on Norton main UI for customers who are not enrolled in AR. The banner on main UI will be shown only if subscription remaining days is more than 60 days. The offer is not available in China, Japan, Korea and France.
- Norton Security and Norton Security with Backup 'Internet Security' pillar health in Main UI, Task Bar icon and System tray icon will show Red, if Safe Web extension is not installed in Default browser. This will be visible in English builds only.
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance enhancements
- Norton 188.8.131.52 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and above, 8, 8.1, 10
- This update will not be available for maintenance mode OS's – Windows XP and Windows Vista