Norton 22.9.4 Product Update available now
Norton Security 220.127.116.11 is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security (Standard, Deluxe, Premium)
- Norton Security with Backup
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Suite
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 18.104.22.168, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
The FAQs below answers some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 22.214.171.124
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is only available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes in Norton Security, Norton Security with Back Up, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton Antivirus and Norton Security Suite 22.9.4:
- Norton IdentitySafe: Additional flow to enable the Norton IdentitySafe extensions in Google Chrome. The Norton IdentitySafe extensions page will be automatically launched after the 22.9.4 product update.
- Backup: Customers who have not configured the backup feature will now see a 'Set Up Now' option.
- Backup: Customers who have 'Turned Off' the backup feature will now see a 'Turn ON Backup' option.
- Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Reboot required for Windows XP and Windows Vista
Note: You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version in all the operating systems
Note: Norton 22.9.4 supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 10 Anniversary Update & 10 Creators Update