Norton Bootable Recovery Tool 2016.1.1.25 is now available
The Norton Bootable Recovery Tool team has released version 2016.1.1.25. To download this version, visit Norton Bootable Recovery Tool page. The update is available for all supported languages and regions.
To verify you have the latest version, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
This release includes the following highlights:
- Retrieve Data from an infected system which won’t boot
- Retrieval support for FAT32 and NTFS drives
- Choose the files/folders to retrieve easily
- Mapping the mounted NTFS drives with the Windows drive letter
- Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know on the Other Norton Products forum board.
Norton Forums Administrator