Norton Family 3.7.3 update for Windows has been released
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 21-Aug-2019 | 2:13AM · 0 Comments
We have released Norton Family 3.7.3 update for Windows.
Note: This update is being released in phased manner.
Below are FAQs that address some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this update?
Norton Family 3.7.3 for Windows
2. How can I receive this update?
If your device is connected to the Internet, Norton Family checks for updates at regular intervals and can automatically update to the latest version. But if your device is not connected to the Internet for a long time or if you had automatic-update issues, use the Update Norton Family to the latest version instructions to manually update Norton Family.
Note: A system reboot may be required to apply this update.
3. What's new in build Norton Family 3.7.3?
- Https domain level filtering for web supervision - Customers (children) will be protected with Https domain web filtering as a second layer of protection, when
- Norton Family browser plug-in is disabled/removed
- Browsing in Incognito, Private & Safe browsing modes
- Using Unsupported browsers including Microsoft Edge
- Fixed a few crash issues
- Branding & icon change
- Other minor fixes & performance enhancements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Norton Family forum to post your queries or Norton Family Knowledge base articles for more information