Norton Family 4.9.4 for Android is now available!
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 01-Jul-2019 | 10:47AM · 0 Comments
Norton Family 4.9.4 is now available for Android customers.
The below FAQs might address some common questions:
1. What's the version number?
Norton Family 18.104.22.168 for Android
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Family parental control on Google Play
To verify if you have the latest version, click on Go to Norton Family > Menu > About.
3. What are the changes in this release?
- Customers (Parents) will no longer to be able to (required to) specify child age, instead they will have to specify restriction levels
- Customers (Parents) will be able to see the new alerts for a few alert types that weren't shown before.
- Push notifications will include a title containing Child Name and Device Name
- Customers will no longer be able to configure Message Supervision rules/view activities as this feature will no longer be available due to Google's restrictions on the use of sensitive permissions. For more information, visit Important Update to Norton Family's SMS and Call Feature KB article.
4. Where can I post my queries?
Post your queries on Norton Family forum board. Also, visit Norton Family FAQ page for more information.