Norton Identity Safe 2.0.65 Add-on Update for Firefox
[Edited to update:Update is available via Firefox browser extension version check]
Norton Identity Safe 2.0.65 Add-on update for Mozilla Firefox browser is now available. This Norton Identity Safe update for Firefox has a lot of great new features (detailed below) that we're excited to share with you. This update is available via Firefox browser extension version check. If Norton Identity Safe add-on "Automatic Update" set to "Off", Please run "Check for Updates" option to receive the update from Firefox browser. This update is available in all supported languages.
Note: This patch does not require reboot on Windows 10, Win 8 & Win 7 machines
New features and changes:
- Vault Logins List available from Norton Identity Safe icon on Firefox Toolbar
- Ability to search for logins in your Vault Login List - current website logins appear at the top of the list
- When login item is clicked in Vault Login List, New browser tab launches (and autofilled if Autofill is enabled)
- Login details are accessible via Vault Login List
- "Favorite" status can be toggled in the Login details view
- Enhanced Security: password verification is required for changing the setting “always require vault password before autofilling a login or form” from checked to unchecked
- Changed setting: Autofill logins by default is OFF
- Other minor bug fixes and enhanced security
We recommend that you have the latest version of Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup or Norton Internet Security or Norton 360 installed. If you are not seeing the Norton Toolbar in Firefox 50, check and make sure you're running v22.214.171.124 of Norton 360, Norton Internet Security, Norton Security, Norton Security with Backup Norton Antivirus, Norton Security Suite. Please visit our Norton Update Center to receive the latest update.