Norton Identity Safe 184.108.40.2063 for Android - Product Notification
Dear Norton Community,
We are glad to announce that we have completed testing our latest inline releases of Norton Identity Safe 3.0 and we have released the patches for our Android customers.
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 220.127.116.113 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Identity Safe password on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
4. What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes introduced in IDSafe 18.104.22.1683 :
- Enhanced browser performance.
- Addresses reported crashes via Hockey
- Enabled alpha-numeric postal codes for saved Addresses.
- Fix for opening links in the secure browser on Android KitKat (4.4)
- New Product Icon to better differentiate the product from Mobile Security
- Several defect fixes including WAX updates and auto-fill enhancements
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.
Norton Forums Administrator