Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 24-Mar-2014 | 11:38AM · 0 Comments · Translation:
Dear Norton Community,
We are glad to announce that we have completed testing our latest inline releases of Norton Identity Safe 3.1 and we have released the patches for our Android customers.
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 18.104.22.1686 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Identity Safe password on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
4. What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes introduced in IDSafe 22.214.171.1246 :
- Wallet feature allowing users to store credit cards and other payment info
- Allow alpha-numeric and special characters in postal codes for Addresses
- Improved browser performance
- Fixed issues related to reported crashes
- Allow users to store logins that don’t contain URLs
- Reduce memory consumption to improve tab management
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.
Please note that Norton Identity Safe 126.96.36.1996 only supports Android 2.3 OS and above.
Norton Forums Administrator