We are glad to announce that we have completed testing our latest inline releases of Norton Identity Safe v22.214.171.1247 for Android with added new features and bug fixes.
The FAQ's below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 126.96.36.1997 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Identity Safe password on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
4. What are the changes in this release?
- Log in to your favorite apps with ease - Norton Identity Safe autofills your logins in other apps. This feature works only in Android Jelly Bean (4.3) and above. List of apps supported in this release:
Adobe Acrobat reader
Alliant Mobile Banking
Busuu – Language Learning
Home – Design and Décor Shopping
Suntrust Business Mobile
SunTrust Mobile app
We Heart it
- Credit Cards saved in your wallet will be autofilled when you visit a payment page in the integrated Safe Browser
- Credit Card details entered in the integrated Safe Browser will be autosaved to your wallet
- Manual Sync option introduced
- Stability improvements and minor bug fixes
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.