Norton Identity Safe Password 3.7 for Android
We are glad to announce that we have completed testing our latest inline releases of Norton Identity Safe Password 188.8.131.522 and we have released the patches for our Android customers.
The FAQ's below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 184.108.40.2062 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Identity Safe Password on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
4. What are the changes in this release?
• Fingerprint authentication
• Print option in Integrated Browser
• Added a comments field to store credit card details such as credit limit, etc.
• Additional third party apps support
• Minor bug fixes
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.
Norton Forums Administrator