Norton Mobile Security 1.4 for iOS has been released!
We have released Norton Mobile Security 1.4 for our iOS customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQs below address some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this release?
Norton Mobile Security 1.4.1324 for iOS
2. What are the changes in this build?
- Automatic login (silent activation) when users begin the app download process from the My Norton portal
- New Device Security detections:
Suspicious Profiles : Suspicious profiles may allow attackers to remotely monitor your device, manipulate its activity and hijack your sessions
Suspicious Modules : Suspicious modules may allow attackers to monitor your device’s communications, activity and location without your awareness.
No Passcode Detected: Unlocked devices may allow attackers to access your information and take over your device.
- Minor UI changes
- Other under-the-hood changes, bug fixes and performance improvements
3. How can I download and install the product?
- You can install the product from the Norton Mobile Security App Store page.
- Active subscribers can download Norton Mobile Security 1.4 for iOS from My Norton portal.
4. What are the system requirements for Norton Mobile Security 1.4?
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Norton Mobile Security forum to post your queries.