Norton Mobile Security 1.6 for iOS has been released!
We have released Norton Mobile Security 1.6 for our iOS customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQs below address some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this release?
Norton Mobile Security 1.6.1347 for iOS
2. What are the changes in this build?
- Due to changes in iOS 13, WiFi Security feature would not be able to display the network name when suspicious hotspots are detected, unless customer enabled Web Protection. A new notification was added to remind customers about the benefits of turning on Web Protection.
- This release also includes optimizations to trial start and subscription renewal flows for a seamless Customer experience
- Under-the-hood enhancements, bug fixes and performance improvements
3. How can I download and install the product?
- You can install the product from the Norton Mobile Security App Store page.
- Active subscribers can download Norton Mobile Security 1.6 for iOS from My Norton portal.
4. What are the system requirements for Norton Mobile Security 1.6?
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Norton Mobile Security forum to post your queries.