[Updated: New Build 3.13.3041 available]
An update for Norton Mobile Security 3.13 for Android is now available on the Google Play!
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 22.214.171.12441 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
We are deploying the update in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers.
Later, You can receive the update through Auto Update or by visiting the Google Play Store(link is external). Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
All supported languages
4. What are the changes in this release?
- Fixes an issue where a few devices would get stuck at “Setting up…” screen when trying to complete the Setup flow.
- Fixes an issue where Web Protection would get disabled on some Samsung devices on Android 4.x.
- Added Right to Left language support.
- Other minor bug fixes
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Norton Mobile Security forum to post your queries.