Norton Password Manager 6.2 for Android is now available!
[Updated on 8th February: Norton Password Manager 184.108.40.2061 has now been released for Android customers.
The changes in this build include:
- A splash-screen that exposes the new Mobile Unlock feature to customers.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. ]
We have released Norton Password Manager 6.2 for Android customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Password Manager 220.127.116.118 for Android
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Password Manager on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update
3. What are the changes in this build?
- Support for an upcoming Mobile Unlock feature, that lets the customer unlock the Password Manager vault on a desktop browser by approving a notification on their mobile device.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
4. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.