Norton Password Manager 6.2 for iOS is now available!
[Updated on 8th February: Norton Password Manager 6.2.309 has now been released for iOS customers.
The changes in this build include:
- A splash-screen that exposes the new Mobile Unlock feature to customers
- A setting to notify users that the App Notifications are enabled for Norton Password Manager, to ensure users receive Mobile Unlock notifications
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements ]
We have released Norton Password Manager 6.2 for iOS customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number of this build?
Norton Password Manager 6.2.298 for iOS
2. How can I receive this update?
You can receive the update through Auto Update or by visiting the App Store.
Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update. Or visit the App Store to download directly.
3. What are the changes in this release?
- Support for an upcoming Mobile Unlock feature, that lets the customer unlock the Password Manager vault on a desktop browser by approving a notification on their mobile device.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
4. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.