Norton Password Manager 6.5 for iOS has been released!
We have released Norton Password Manager 6.5 for iOS customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number of this build?
Norton Password Manager 6.5.336 for iOS
2. How can I receive this update?
You can receive the update through Auto Update or by visiting the App Store.
Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update. Or visit the App Store to download directly.
3. What are the changes in this release?
- Enhancements to iOS 12 Auto-Fill Support – Ability to search for and add logins dynamically when using Auto-Fill feature
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Fix to reduce frequency of Norton Account authentication
- Seamless consumption of Norton Password Manager Vault password changes across platforms
- Fix to update Favicons for Vault logins more frequently to ensure they are most recent
4. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.