Norton Password Manager 6.7 for iOS has been released!
We have released Norton Password Manager 6.7 for iOS customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number of this build?
Norton Password Manager 6.7.349 for iOS
2. How can I receive this update?
You can receive the update through Auto Update or by visiting the App Store.
Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update. Or visit the App Store to download directly.
3. What are the changes in this release?
- Around September 2018, Norton Identity Safe application/feature/toolbar underwent a name and icon change to Norton Password Manager. But Japan was not in scope at that time, and the name change did not take place for this region. Now, we will have this change take place for Japan as well, so that globally this service will be known as Norton Password Manager.
- Minor bug fixes & performance enhancements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.