Norton Privacy Manager 1.1 for Android is now available!
We have released Norton Privacy Manager 1.1 for Android customers.
The FAQ's below address some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this release?
Norton Privacy Manager 1.1 for Android
2. What are the changes in this build?
- Basic Handles: Users can now create a handle (similar to a Twitter handle), and enjoy unlimited free app-to-app calls and messages.
- Block email addresses: Users can specify email addresses to block, from which they choose not to receive any email.
- Leave feedback: Users can now tell us what they think of their Privacy Manager experience within the App.
- Browser AutoFill Toggle: Users can now choose to enable or disable Browser AutoFill feature.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
3. What regions is the product available in?
4. What languages does the product support?
5. Where do I post my queries?
Post your queries to Other Mobile Products forum board.