Norton Secure VPN 2.3 for Mac has been released!
We are happy to announce the release of Norton Secure VPN 2.3 for our Mac customers.
The below FAQ may address some common questions:
1. What's the version number of this release?
Norton Secure VPN 126.96.36.1991 for Mac
2. How do I get this update?
Please run LiveUpdate from Norton 360 to get this update.
- This update is available via LiveUpdate for customers running new Norton 360 product [US ONLY].
- This update is NOT available for customers running Norton Secure VPN 1.7 Standalone Version.
3. What are the changes in this build?
- Fixed the below issues:
- Norton Secure VPN stays at "Connecting".
- Incorrect message: "No Internet connection" appears on Norton dashboard.
- Norton Secure VPN: Memory reference error while restarting or shutdown.
- Performance enhancements
4. Where do I post my queries?
Please visit our Norton for Mac board to post your queries.