Norton Secure VPN 2.3 for Windows has been released!
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 19-Mar-2019 | 3:07AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to announce the release of Norton Secure VPN 2.3 for our Windows customers.
The below FAQ's may address some common questions:
1. What's the version number of this release?
Norton Secure VPN 22.214.171.1249 for Windows
2. How do I get this update?
Please run LiveUpdate from Norton 360 to get this update.
- This update is available via LiveUpdate for customers running new Norton 360 product [US ONLY].
- This update is NOT available for customers running Norton Secure VPN 1.7 Standalone Version.
3. What are the changes in this build?
- Fixed the below issues:
- Norton Secure VPN stays at "Connecting".
- Incorrect message: "No Internet connection" appears on Norton dashboard.
- Norton Secure VPN: Memory reference error while restarting or shutdown.
- Performance enhancements
4. Where do I post my queries?
Please visit our Other Norton Products board to post your queries.