Norton Secure VPN 2.5 for Windows has been released!
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 16-May-2019 | 9:53AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to announce the release of Norton Secure VPN 2.5 for our Windows customers.
The below FAQs may address some common questions:
1. What's the version number of this release?
Norton Secure VPN 22.214.171.1241 for Windows
2. How do I get this update?
Please run LiveUpdate from Norton 360 to get this update.
- This update is available via LiveUpdate for customers running new Norton 360 product [US ONLY].
- This update is NOT available for customers running Norton Secure VPN 1.7 Standalone Version.
3. What are the changes in this build?
- Fixed the below issues:
- Failure to install New Norton over older versions
- Build failed to activate because Norton Secure VPN did not launch
- VPN was unable to connect - it was stuck in a loop where it was trying to reconnect after disconnection
- Other minor bug fixes
- Performance enhancements
4. Where do I post my queries?
Please visit our Other Norton Products board to post your queries.