Norton Security 7.4 for Mac is now Available!
Norton Security 7.4 for Mac is now available via LiveUpdate. To download this update, simply run LiveUpdate.
To verify you have the update, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQ's addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
- This patch is only available via LiveUpdate.
2. What are the languages this update is available for?
All supported languages.
3. What's new?
- New Extensions for Chrome: Now Mac chrome customers can use the default search the same way as windows chrome customers. (Customers will now be able to search from the address bar where they previously had to use shift+N+Enter to search in Chrome on a Mac)
- Three different extensions for Google Chrome now
- With the release of Norton 7.4, The FileGuard functionality has been removed from Norton Mac products.
5. Bug Fixes?
- Fixed an issue where applications were unable to connect to the internet after the macOS 10.12.4 update with Norton 7.3.1 - thread 1, thread 2
- Fixed an issue where the Scan/LiveUpdate is 'At Risk' after the macOS 10.12.4 update with Norton 7.3.1 - thread
- Fixed an issue where customers were unable to launch the Norton product.
- Minor Bug Fixes
Note: A reboot is required
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know on the Norton for Mac forum board.