Norton Security 7.4.1 for Mac is now Available!
Author: Mohan_G27 Employee Posted: 16-Jun-2017 | 12:03PM · Edited: 26-Jun-2017 | 9:07AM · 0 Comments · Translation:
Norton Security 7.4.1 for Mac is now available via LiveUpdate. To download this update, simply run LiveUpdate.
To verify you have the update, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQ's addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
- This patch is available via LiveUpdate.
2. What are the languages this update is available for?
All supported languages.
3. Bug Fixes?
- Additional Fix for the issue where applications were unable to connect to the internet after the macOS 10.12.4 update with Norton 7.3.1 - thread 1, thread 2
- Fixed an issue where customer were unable to launch the Norton User Interface
- Minor Bug Fixes
Note: A reboot is required
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know on the Norton for Mac forum board.