Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 17-Dec-2020 | 7:16AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.6.1 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This build is available as a patch via LiveUpdate only. Manual LiveUpdate will NOT fetch this patch.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Reboot is required.
- This is a phased release. Applicable only to random endpoints.
2. What are the system requirements?
This build is applicable only for macOS 11. And is currently not available for macOS 10.15 and below supported OS.
3. What's new in this build?
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Addresses some top causes related to repeated Connection Blocking alerts
- Fixes for repeated Network Monitoring prompts
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.