Norton Security for Mac 8.2 has been released!
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.2 build 148 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ's address some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
Norton Security for Mac 8.2 has been released via Live Update for customers on 8.x version.
This update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
Note: A system reboot is required.
This update will soon be available via Norton Management portal as well.
2. What are the system requirements?
- Norton Security for Mac 8.2 is compatible with Mac OSX 10.10.x and above ONLY.
- For customers with Mac OSX 10.9 and below, the Norton Management portal will offer 7.x version.
3. What's new in this build?
- Engineering enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.