Norton Security for Mac 8.3 has been released!
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 29-Mar-2019 | 7:19AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.3 build 45 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ's addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
Norton Security for Mac 8.3 has been released via Live Update for customers on 8.x version.
This update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
Note: A system reboot is required.
This update will soon be available via My Norton portal as well.
2. What are the system requirements?
- Norton Security for Mac 8.3 is compatible with Mac OSX 10.10.x and above ONLY.
- For customers with Mac OSX 10.9 and below, the Norton Management portal will offer 7.x version.
3. What's new in this build?
- Engineering enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.