Norton Security for Mac 8.5 has been released!
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 26-Sep-2019 | 10:02AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.5 build 330 for all supported languages.
The below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5 has been released and is available via My Norton portal.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
Note: You will have to uninstall the existing version before installing this latest build from My Norton portal.
This update will soon be available via LiveUpdate as well. Post which just a reboot is required.
2. What are the system requirements?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5 is compatible with Mac OSX 10.10.x and above ONLY.
3. What's new in this build?
- Zero day support for macOS 10.15
- Norton Safe Web Plus extension app is now offered via AppStore
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.