Norton Security for Mac 8.5.1 is now available!
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 13-Nov-2019 | 2:15AM · Edited: 13-Nov-2019 | 2:24AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.5.1 build 223 for all supported languages.
The below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5.1 has been released and is available via My Norton portal.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
Note: This build is available as Full Installers via My Norton, and as a patch via LiveUpdate.
- If it’s installed from My Norton, then build would be 8.5.1 f220
- If it’s patched from previous version to 8.5.1, then build would be 8.5.1 f223
2. What are the system requirements?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5.1 is compatible with Mac OSX 10.10.x and above ONLY.
3. What's new in this build?
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.