Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 27-Aug-2020 | 11:37PM · 0 Comments
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.5.10 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5.10 has been released. This build is available via LiveUpdate only.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
Note: Reboot is required, if Time Machine Backup is configured on that device.
2. What are the system requirements?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5.10 is compatible with Mac OSX 10.10.x and above ONLY.
3. What's new in this build?
- Fix for Time Machine backup failures - Thread
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.