Norton Security for Mac 8.5.3 is now available!
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.5.3 build 115 for all supported languages.
The below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5.3 f115 has been released and is available via LiveUpdate ONLY. (It's soon to be made available in My Norton portal as well)
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
Note: Reboot is required.
2. What are the system requirements?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5.3 is compatible with Mac OSX 10.10.x and above ONLY.
3. What's new in this build?
- Minor enhancements to install/setup flows
- Fixed an Scan error issue in non-admin account
- Fixed issue related to repeated kernel extension authorization alerts
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.