Norton UWP app 1.5 for Windows 10 S is now available!
Norton UWP app 1.5 is now available for Windows 10 S.
This app is available to Windows 10 S customers from the MSFT App Store.
1. What's the version number?
Norton UWP 1.5
2. What are the changes in this build?
- Users in non-GDPR locations will now have option to opt into Norton Community Watch on updating to latest version
- Fixed an infield issue that was causing the app's health status to show high volume of memory failures
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
3. What countries is the product available in?
Norton Security Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is available to Win 10S users from the MSFT App Store in US, Germany and France. To download a copy on your 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the MSFT App Store. Outside of US, the app can be installed with an existing valid Norton Subscription by going to Norton portal (https://my.norton.com) on a 10S machine.
4. What are the operating system requirements?
Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode (32-bit or 64-bit or ARM32) version 1803 and above.
5. How do I download this app?
To download a copy on your Windows 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the MSFT App Store.
Post your queries in Other Norton Products board.
For more information, visit Norton UWP Install FAQ page.