Norton UWP app 1.8 for Windows 10 S is now available!
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 27-Jan-2020 | 3:06AM · 0 Comments
Norton UWP app 1.8 is now available for Windows 10 S.
This app is available to Windows 10 S customers from the MSFT App Store.
1. What's the version number?
Norton UWP 1.8.645.0
2. What are the changes in this build?
- Support for Microsoft Edge based on Chromium Open Source:
Support for Microsoft Edge Chromium browser has been added. Norton Password Manager and Norton Safe Web extensions will be offered while configuring app set up.
- If the user has a Win 10 S machine with Edge as the default browser, then the app will support the app will support and offer Norton extension.
- If the user has a Win 10 S machine with updated Microsoft Edge browser based on Chromium open source, the app will support and offer Norton extension.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
3. What countries is the product available in?
Norton Security Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is available to Win 10S users from the MSFT App Store in US.
Norton Security UWP is now a New Norton offering, purchase of the app allows the customer to access the Norton product on other devices as well.
To download a copy on your 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the MSFT App Store. Outside of US, the app can be installed with an existing valid Norton Subscription by going to Norton portal (https://my.norton.com) on a 10S machine.
4. What are the operating system requirements?
Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode (32-bit or 64-bit or ARM32 or ARM64) version 1803 and above.
5. How do I download this app?
To download a copy on your Windows 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the MSFT App Store (US only)
Outside of US, the app can be installed with an existing valid Norton Subscription by visiting My Norton portal (https://my.norton.com) on a 10 S machine.
Post your queries in Other Norton Products board.
For more information, visit Norton UWP Install FAQ page.