Norton WiFi Privacy VPN Now Offers Protection for Multiple Devices: Macs, PCs, Smartphones and Tablets
Author: Sunil_GA30 Admin Posted: 12-Feb-2017 | 8:55AM · Edited: 16-Mar-2017 | 2:29AM · 0 Comments · Translation:
Following the successful launch of the Norton WiFi Privacy VPN app for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets last summer, Norton is proud to launch its new version that adds Windows PC and Apple Mac compatibility, plus simultaneous coverage for multiple devices.
While public Wi-Fi is convenient, it’s never safe. Sending data over the Web when using an unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot exposes your most sensitive information - such as passwords, photos, and credit card numbers - to hackers and identity thieves. Norton WiFi Privacy is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that protects the data you send and receive when you’re on public Wi-Fi. And with your location shielded from view, advertisers and snoops can’t track you. Now you can connect safely and privately with your PC, Mac or mobile device anywhere you go. It’s like having your own private Internet connection. Take charge of your public Wi-Fi security and privacy with Norton WiFi Privacy.
Learn more details about the benefits of using Norton WiFi Privacy to protect your private information on public Wi-Fi.
The FAQ below address some common questions:
1. How can I install Norton WiFi Privacy app on Windows or Mac?
Open your browser and go to: https://norton.com/wifi-privacy and follow the onscreen instructions.
For Android and iOS:
Do one of the following:
- On Android: Go to the Play Store. When you open the Play Store for the first time, the Terms of Service screen appears. Tap Accept to continue.
- On iOS: Tap the App Store icon on your home screen.
Type "Norton WiFi Privacy" into the search box and then search for the Norton app in the results.
Do one of the following:
- On Android: On the application details screen, tap Install, and tap Accept & download.
- On iOS: Tap GET and then tap INSTALL. On the Apple ID Password screen, type your Apple account password.
2. System requirements for Norton WiFi Privacy?
Windows: Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
Mac: Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X
Android: Androids running 4.0.3 or later
iOS: iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS
3. What are the languages the Norton WiFi Privacy app is available for?
English, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Indonesian, Polish, Russian, Japanese (App Store,Google Play). more languages support coming soon.
4. Where can I post any other questions I may have?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to search for other questions or post your own.