Product Update - Norton Identity Safe 126.96.36.1994 for Android
We are glad to announce that we have completed testing our latest inline releases of Norton Identity Safe v188.8.131.524 for Android with added new features and bug fixes.
The FAQ below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 184.108.40.2064 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Identity Safe password on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
4. What are the changes in this release?
- Store your credit cards quickly by scanning them with your device’s camera. Supports embossed Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and JCB credit cards.
- Added Notification message "Your Vault was reset from another device" on Norton Identity Safe app when the vault password is changed or deleted from PC client.
- Allow Identity Safe login when customer choose "New to Identity Safe" option and sign in with existing Norton account email address and password.
- Added an option "Make as Favorite" to mark logins, wallets and Notes during the time of creation.
- Fixed text alignment for Logins title
- Stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.