• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

360 won't open from the icon, or start menu

Recent purchase and activation of 360.  For some reason, the pgm won't open from the desktop icon or from the Start Menu.  If I choose certain Norton tasks from the Taskbar in the lower right near the clock, they will run, but the main pgm won't open.

I've tried the reboot suggestion, and if I attempt to open 360 just after a reboot, it will open very quickly, but then closes, and I can't open it again by just casually clicking from the desktop or Start menu.

I have tried uninstalling using the Norton uninstaller; after a complete uninstall, and a reinstall of 360, I can only click the desktop icon once...the application opens and closes in a 'flash.'  I am able to pick the individual tasks from under the main 360 application out of the Start Menu, or from the Taskbar, but, still unable to open the main pgm 360 from Start menu or desktop icon.

Any ideas?

Anyone else have issues not being able to open 360 after the install?

Thank you

Replies

Kudos0

Re: 360 won't open from the icon, or start menu

After clicking the link, I let it run it's paces.

It did prompt for a reboot, which was done, but when the system came back online, I was not directed / prompted / asked for a reinstall of N360.

A d/l size of 147Mb for an installer seems somewhat large.

So, yes, I have doubts; as there was no direction to reinstall the pgm.  Where do I get directed now to d/l an uncorrupted N360 that can be activated / linked to my purchase and current key and s/n?

Kudos0

The more I hear from you the more I wonder if in fact you are somehow infected and whatever you are infected with is causing your situation.

I would suggest you download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free from here: 

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/ and run a full scan after updating the definitions.

You can go to www.nortonaccount.com, sign in and clickon the yellow download button - that should download N 360 for you -

although I beleve that is where you downloaded from before.  Downloading from there should, install and activate N 360.

BTW, just curious, what were the circumstances on your system prior to initially installing N360?  Any other AV/security programs installed?  

Kudos0

I will give the Malware d/l a shot, and after, then try the N360 site again.

Thank you and will report back shortly.

Kudos0

hillsmi wrote:

After clicking the link, I let it run it's paces.

It did prompt for a reboot, which was done, but when the system came back online, I was not directed / prompted / asked for a reinstall of N360.

A d/l size of 147Mb for an installer seems somewhat large.

So, yes, I have doubts; as there was no direction to reinstall the pgm.  Where do I get directed now to d/l an uncorrupted N360 that can be activated / linked to my purchase and current key and s/n?

Are you logging into an administrator account in Windows? That is required for the installer to autostart after the reboot.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

Malware clean.

Kudos0

Yes

Kudos0

Okay, here's where I stand, or sit, typing my findings...

I took your suggestions and installed / ran the Malware detector, which came back clean.

I then used the Standard version link you provided on pg 3 of this thread to Uninstall, and then reinstall N360.

360 is now installed on my system with the following findings:

1.  This time, there is no Norton 360 icon placed on desktop by the installer.

2.  The main pgm WILL NOT open from the Start Menu, as the 'Open Norton 360' is gray, not black.  However, the sub-pgms under the 'Open Norton 360' off the Start Menu icon will open.  The main pgm will not.

3.  From the System Tray, the 'Open Norton 360' is bold black, but still, WILL NOT open.  However, again, the sub-pgms under the 'Open Norton 360' off the System Tray will open.  The main pgm will not.

4.  From Start >>> All Pgms >>> Norton 360, same result, Live Update will run, but the main pgm WILL NOT open.

So, again, I am unable to access the entire / main pgm to manipulate or customize the settings and all the other perks of owning the pgm.  I am limited to Live Update and checking for new version, Quick Scan, and the scant few sub-pgms.  Only not able to access the entire pgm.

Please advise further how I can be able to have a 'fully functional' and 'completely accessible' N360.

Thank you.

Kudos0

I am still having the exact same problems as others after 4 sessions with support totaling over 10 hours including two with case managers.

I even restored my system to a state where everything worked a week ago before my Norton 360 download. I did notice there were many critical Windows Updates in the past week. I use Windows 7. My guess is with all the people having similar problems Symantec and/or Microsoft will find the conflict and patch it within the next week or two.

The frustrating part is I had a working Norton 360 on my system. They wanted $79.99 to renew when it was available for $49.99 to purchase. I purchased it for $49.99 and it wouldn't accept the product key to renew my existing Norton 360. It said it was for a different product even though both were for Norton 360 Standard.

I have had this problem before with my Symantec products. I have finally learned to pay the extortion money as the cost in time and frustration for "saving" thirty bucks wasn't worth it. No reason why the purchased product key for the same product should not have been accepted to renew.

It also expired my software a da before the expiration date. I went from 2 days to renew to expired in 12 hours. I don't renew early anymore as it always wasted the 45 days left or whatever. I think they were forcedto qit doing this. I remember a class-action lawsuit in the past over this.

Why can't Symantec just quit playing games? In what world are renewals more expensive than buying new? It is bait and switch. Any price to get you to become a customer and then once you feel committed to the product, the price goes up for renewals.

Kudos1 Stats

Hillsmi,

Thanks for the information and for hanigng in here with us while we try to figure this out.  I know you have got to be as frustrated as I am about not being able to get to the bottom of this.

I am going to email an admin and ask for assistance with this situation from someone at Norton who can firgure out  which logs are needed from you and can tell you where they are and how to obtain them and get them to Norton so they can be analyzed.  I just feel we are not getting anywhere with what we are capable of doing on the forum.  I'll let you know what Answer I get.

I asked last night:  "BTW, just curious, what were the circumstances on your system prior to initially installing N360?  Any other AV/security programs installed?"  and I never received a response.  Info such as why did you decide to install Norton, which AV did you have installed before and was everything on your system functioning as advertised or was there some other problem? 

Kudos0

I was able to open the task section of the main page if I quickly clicked on it before it disappeared.  From the task screen I was able to open pages in the backup page section but can not open any pages from the general section or the PC tune up section.  Essentially I can not run scans except the quick scan, I can not check history, check vulnerability protection, run a diagnositic report, clean up or check norton tasks.  I am not sure if these programs are even functioning.   If I close out this page it will not allow me to open it again.  I do have malwarebytes and do a quick scan daily because I am not sure if Norton is working appropriately.  I also have this VRQ scan that Norton installed during a remote desktop but get a warning saying "not able to access web www.secure.  Not sure what that means.  Please keep me in the loop on this as I have the same problem and really appreciate hillsmi for going through the motions.  I too would like to get this issue resolved.  Thanks.

Kudos0

Joette wrote:

I was able to open the task section of the main page if I quickly clicked on it before it disappeared.  From the task screen I was able to open pages in the backup page section but can not open any pages from the general section or the PC tune up section.  Essentially I can not run scans except the quick scan, I can not check history, check vulnerability protection, run a diagnositic report, clean up or check norton tasks.  I am not sure if these programs are even functioning.   If I close out this page it will not allow me to open it again.  I do have malwarebytes and do a quick scan daily because I am not sure if Norton is working appropriately.  I also have this VRQ scan that Norton installed during a remote desktop but get a warning saying "not able to access web www.secure.  Not sure what that means.  Please keep me in the loop on this as I have the same problem and really appreciate hillsmi for going through the motions.  I too would like to get this issue resolved.  Thanks.

Joette,

Thanks for the feedback and additonal information.  I have emailed the forum admin, and have also informed him there are others who have similar problems.  Please continue to monitor this thread, as any information in regards to this topic will be posted here.  I am sorry- but I know nothing about the remote desktop appliction, so can't help on the warning.

Please stay tuned in!

Kudos0

Prior to installing N360, I had NAV (Norton), and always kept it up-to-date with Live Update, sometimes peforming 3-4x/day, just to check.

Prior to deciding to purchase / install N360, NAV was in place, and functioning flawlessly.

I decided to upgrade from NAV to 360 for the increased functionality, etc.  And I couldn't go wrong for $37.

I've had NAV for the past few years with Windows XP, and in the just recent past with Windows 7.  Prior to using NAV with XP, I was a Norton System Works customer with prior OSs of Win95/98.  Short answer; I've used Norton products for many years, and trust them well.

I've always used and trusted Norton.  McAfee is a resource hog, and I've never liked it, along with hearing bad reviews from friends / relatives.

Joette writes on pg 7 of this thread...

I am able to open the task section of the main page if I quickly click on it before it disappears.  From the task screen I am able to open pages in the backup page section but cannot open any pages from the general section or the PC tune up section.  Essentially I cannot run scans except the quick scan, I cannot check history, check vulnerability protection, run a diagnositic report, clean up or check Norton tasks.

I can ditto the above, as I am not able to open / run these tasks also.  So, I am not the only paying customer with this issue.  There obviously is a bug somewhere in not being able to open, and keep open the pgm, and customize settings, etc, etc.

I will keep an eye on this over the next few days to see if Norton actually wants me to send them anything to try and resolve why I can't open the entire pgm to customize settings, etc., and why I am only limited to the scant sub-pgms.

Thank you.

Kudos0

you mentioned that you uninstalled your other security programs AFTER you installed your Norton 360. It's a possibility that the security software may have affected a clean install of Norton 360...perhaps some drivers are missing....is everything good with the system requirements? anyway just a couple of thoughts...hope it helps...

Kudos0

Hi hillsmi,

I have contacted Norton requesting guidance and Norton has requested that you contact their tech support so they have the opportunity to remote into your system and see your situation first hand and my be able to gather some logs that way.  They are in agreement we have done all we can do on the forums without actually having access to your system.

You can contact tech support via this link .  Please use the Phone option in the lower right hand corner of that page.

Once again, we're sorry we could not work this out on the forum and thanks for hanging in there with us, we appreciate your co-operation.  Please keep us posted and return with the solution so others (as well as us) can learrn from your experience.

Kudos0

Liveupdate installed a "patch" this morning. I believe they are working on the issue. Mine still won't open. I will wait a couple more days and uninstall/reinstall and hopefully it will be patched and a new install work properly.

Kudos0

edr321 wrote:

Liveupdate installed a "patch" this morning. I believe they are working on the issue. Mine still won't open. I will wait a couple more days and uninstall/reinstall and hopefully it will be patched and a new install work properly.

The Patch this morning was for Norton Toolbar compatability for Firefox 17 which I believe wil be released today.  It had nothing to do with your situation.

Kudos0

My 5th support session with Norton solved it. I had Backdoor.Tidserv in my MBR. After this was removed my Norton 360 opens properly.

I had Norton 360 running on this computer since it was purchased 12 months ago. Norton's didn't block it and couldn't detect it. Tech used something from kaspersky.com to detect and remove it.

Kudos0

edr321 wrote:

My 5th support session with Norton solved it. I had Backdoor.Tidserv in my MBR. After this was removed my Norton 360 opens properly.

I had Norton 360 running on this computer since it was purchased 12 months ago. Norton's didn't block it and couldn't detect it. Tech used something from kaspersky.com to detect and remove it.

Hi edr321,

It sounds like you followed the suggstion to contact Support (or you did it on your own) and found it was an infection on your system as I suggested in the post here  http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2008-091809-0911-99 .

Thank you for coming back and letting us know what caused your situation.  Now perhaps we can hope for a positive response from hillsmi & Joette.

Kudos0

Ok. I thought that Norton had resolved the problem with remote desk top.  They removed Malwarebytes, removed Norton and reinstalled, did some other program changes and nothing happened.  Then they went ot the page you have posted above regarding the bookdoor virus and ran the Fixx...which found a threat than hit repair.  Then Norton was able to work normally again.  I came to this site to post the results and a bluescreen came up and my comp shut down.  It went to the black screen asking if I wanted to repair or open normally.  I clicked open normally and another blue screen came up for an instant and back the the black screen.  I clicked repair and was told that it could not be repaired.  I tried opening it in safe mode and all that happens is I get a quick blue screen and it goes to the black screen.  My computer is now unable to open in any mode.  This is very upsetting.  What do I do now?  I will try the number again but I need my computer to work tomorrow and am really really upset about this.

Kudos0

I had the same problem. I ran CCleaner then from right click on icon ran backup and scan then restarted and it worked as expected. Perhaps just luck.

Kudos0

Okay, now something is REALLY screwed up.

I haven't yet contacted tech support, because I've been way too busy.  But I went to run LiveUpdate this morning, and ALL of my Norton, everything, is GONE!  It's like it uninstalled itself.

Whatever, and however it happened, all traces are gone from the registry too (Norton and Symantec).  And no, no one in the house knows how to do that kind of thing.

It was working fine to a point, where I had access to the few sub-pgms from the System Tray or the Start Menu, and I was going to fly with that until waiting the suggestion to contact tech support.

But now to find that N360 just completely disappeared, all on it's own? (No, no one else tampers with settings / uninstalls / installs on this computer)  Tell me something isn't right with that?

Someone please explain that.

Kudos1 Stats

Hi Joette,

Not the story I wanted to hear and I am sure you didn't want to tell it either. 

That's about the only suggestion I have (contact Norton Tech support again) or since you knew you had a rootkit, perhaps the following information is useful.

Here are some places where a real malware expert can work with you one-on-one in real time to dig these things out. Some of our best folks here have checked them out to make sure that they are capable, and competent to deal with rootkits and other nasties. Most of them handle tricky Windows problems as well.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/
http://forums.whatthetech.com/
http://support.emsisoft.com/forum/6-help-my-pc-is-infected/

Please keep us posted, especially with what Norton says.

Kudos0

Hi hillsmi,

Absolutely something is not right with that - but I am not sure what the "that" is. 

As I suggested, you need to contact tech support.

Also see my post to Joette - you might also consider contact a malware removal site even if not infected, you'd be sure of your systems status.

As I said before, we have really donw all we can here on the forum, tech support with a remote is the next step and/or the malware removal sites.

Kudos0

This has been a terrible experience to say the least.  I was on the phone with tech support for two hours.  The first person was very nice but in the end wanted me to purchase a program called PC Startup for 79.99 which I refused.  Then I was transferred several times and was asked to download the Norton reboot software onto a flashdrive and try to run it on my comp which did not work.  Then I talked to that persons supervisor who said the only solution was to contact toshiba.  By this time it was 9:00 p.m.  I started out at 4:00 p.m with a perfectly fine computer, running great, not popups no problems except I could not access Norton. After 5 hours, let me say that again 5 HOURS I now have a crashed computer that is now in recovery mode with the help of Toshiba. Toshiba suspects that during Norton's remote desktop they corrupted an important part of my hard drive.  Since my computer is so new (two months) there is a possibility it is a factory defect and if that is the case I will know shortly.  If not, Norton has some explaining to do.  The one positive, if there can be one is all of the tech staff I spoke have been trained really well in customer services, everyone and I mean everyone was very nice and friendly and courtesy which made the situation somewhat eaiser to deal with.  But in the end I have very serious concerns about the competence within the tech department..  Yank - I know this is not your fault, you did your best to help and I thank you for that.  If anything changes I will let you know but I doubt I will be using Norton products or at least the tech support again.

Kudos0

Hi Joette,

Thanks for the feedback, always nice to hear folks ealing with customers are nice to them - but it is ashame things have gotten to this point.  please do let us know the bottom line with the system - if in fact there is a factory defect, if there was corrpution of part of the hard drive (like the MBR) and also what Toshiba finally suggests to fix everything.

Thank you for being so cooperative in this matter and once again - I am sorry you had to go thru this - we did all we could on the forums and I am glad you understand and appreciate that. 

Kudos0

here is my final update....my harddrive was NOT the problem.  All is working well now after having to perform a full recovery, downloading all of my programs, pictures and files.  This took most of the day.  I reinstalled Norton and Malwarebytes both working fine.  Warning to anyone that comes to this thread...if you can not open your Norton product do not let Norton remote desktop assist but use the above sites that Yank Guru suggested.  Uninstallling and reinstalling does not work, also do not let Norton tell you that Norton is not compatable with Malwarbytes.  Be sure you have all of your files backed up.  Not sure what the problem is but it is either a hidden virus, a bug with Norton or with Norton's remote desktop.  All of which in my opinion are Norton's responsibility since they are a virus protection program.  Hopefully Norton will figure it out soon.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.  All is well in my computer world and I will not be posting here again.

Kudos0

Hi Joette,

Thanks for the final post.  I understand your bitterness (as it appears to me) and I can not blame you.  We always ask for feedback and I appreciate it - be it positive or negative.

I agree with the cheers and Happy Thanksgiving and I am glad all is well - but do feel free to post here again if you so desire.

Kudos5 Stats

It seems that I have resolved this issue, and I will detail it here below.  I DID NOT use Norton support, only the few suggestions here on the forum, and that of a friend.  If your computer will boot normally, but you think there are problems with a recent install of N360, N360 isn't running or presenting itself as you expect, you can't open the program to play around / change settings, etc., or something just hasn't been right after you installed N360, then read the following on how to clean your system, and get it all back to normal, including N360... (again, provided your system will boot, and seems to be running okay, other than an issue with Norton, then the below should get you out from under the boat).

1.  Boot your system, let it sit and settle for a few minutes.

2.  Through Control Panel, Uninstall any and all Norton or Symantec related products.

3.  Run regedit.exe; manually search for and delete any and all Norton, Symantec, NAV, antivirus keys you can find (a manual deletion of registry entries needs to be done, because uninstalling any program from Control Panel always leaves traces behind).

4.  If you have, or had them in the past, also uninstall any other brands of antivirus programs, such as McAfee, AVG, Avast, etc, and also search the registry for their titles and subprograms, aliases, etc., delete all.

5.  Download, install, and run the free Malwarebyte's from here, http://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/malware_lp_form/ You will have to check your email, as there is a post-install confirmation there to complete the free registration, much like you find when joining a forum.

6.  After running Malwarebytes above, remove / delete any and all that the program finds that it thinks is suspicious of being any sort of a threat, no matter if it looks like one to you or not.

7.  Download, install and run Kapersky TDSKiller from the link in the middle of the page here, http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363 (this will find and cure any Rootkit viruses embedded on your drive); requires a reboot to cure any Rootkit infections it found (My friend told me that if / when you download and install, or attempt to install the TDSKiller, if this program won't even install, then your machine is "really messed up" somewhere with Rootkit viruses (fortunately, mine was fine)).

8.  Download, install and run CCleaner from here, http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download (the free version is fine).

9.  Using CCleaner, the automatic settings are fine.  Run CCleaner, and also the Registry cleaner.  I did this more than once, as for some reason on the initial pass of each, it didn't get it all, and when I went back 2-3x, it found a few more things.

10.  Reboot.

11.  Download, install and run Norton Power Eraser (another Rootkit search and destroyer) from here, https://www-secure.symantec.com/norton-support/jsp/help-solutions.jsp?docid=20100824120155EN&product=home&pvid=f-home&version=1&lg=en&ct=us (should again, require a reboot).

After I went through the series of the above cleanings, and the required reboots, I did it all again.  Don't ask me why, I just did.  As a matter of fact, I did the series of cleanings above 3x I think.  Was it overkill?  Probably, but the end result is that my machine is still functioning, and I have the N360 in place, and it is also functioning better than when I started.  Do you have to do it 2-3x? Probably not, I'm sure 1x is sufficient.

Continuing on...You haven't yet installed or used any Norton, other than the NPE

12.  Through your C:\ Properties >>> Tools, do a disk cleanup, and then a defrag, and depending on the size, the defrag might take a while, so go get a beer, or take a power nap.

13.  Through the Computer >> C:\, Properties >>> Tools, do a drive error check (this is something that should be done on an occasional basis anyway; kind of like going to the doctor for a well-check, you probably don't need to go, but it won't hurt, and there might be a chance the doctor found an issue), at least I do a few times a year; not the doctor, the diskcheck, because health insurance is too expensive and I can't afford it; this requires a reboot, and again, some more time, for you to have a beer, or another power nap.

14.  Run through CCleaner and Kapersky one more time, then reboot the machine (probably not necessary, but I did it anyway).  All should be running fine now, and you've got a virus-free machine, and it may even seem to the naked eye to boot and run faster.

15.  Create a Windows System Repair Disc (instructions for Windows 7 here, http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/Create-a-system-repair-disc).  XP may be a little similar.  Put this disc away for safe keeping; with your OS install discs would be a great place.

16.  Through Control Panel, uninstall Malwarebytes, then regedit.exe and search for and delete all Malwarebytes entries and keys.

17.  Reboot

18.  Log into your Norton account, and d/l, install N360, let it do what it wants to do.  When it is done, run LiveUpdate until it thinks it's done...Reboot and run LiveUpdate again, as many times as necessary until it says that it's up-to-date.

You should now have a fully-functional, virus-free machine, with a fully-functional version of N360, that will open from the Start Menu, System Tray, All Programs, and yes, even from the desktop icon! 

Whoever stated that the most recent release of N360 removes the icon from the desktop is incorrect in their statement.  N360 Installer placed the icon on my desktop yet again, for about the 6th time through all this troubleshooting and uninstalling / reinstalling of N360 over the past few days since I started this thread.  The properties of the desktop icon are this;

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Norton 360\Engine64\20.2.0.19\uiStub.exe"

You can now feel free to play around with N360, as it should be fully available to you, and not just the few sub-programs available, such as QuickScan and LiveUpdate.

Thank you all for enduring my long post...Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones, and don't forget to give thanks to Him that really matters for all that you have in your life.

Kudos0

Thanks for the feedback and glad you got it sorted!

Kudos0

A lot of research, perseverance, and hard work on your part.

Computer maintenance is something most of us do not do. I used to reinstall Windows every 6 months, but with age I have gotten a little lazy about that. If we all did that, we would probably not see any where near the computer problems we do.

Thanks for letting us know.

Kudos0

I just posted the exact same problems that "hillsmi' is having and I am at my witts end as to what to do.  I purchased and charged to my credit card, Norton 360, on Nov 21, 2012 and cannot get the program to open from the desktop icon or from the installed program.  When I purchaed 360 I installed on my laptop first and later installed on my desktop computer.  Had no problems with the program on my laptop but spen over 14 hours with Norton techs taking control of my computer in an attempt to solve the problem.  They removed with the Norton removal tool, reinstalled, deleted items, deleted my Malwarebytes because they said it was a conflict.  I am to the point where I am going to contact my credit card company, refuse payment and remove Norton from all my computers.  Have been with Norton for about 7 years with no problems until Nov 21, 2012.  When I attempted to update 360 on my desktop a few minutes ago I received a message "You are not eligible for an update" "Only customers with a paid current subscription are eligible to download and install updates".

If anyhone should have an answer to this most frustrating problem I would love to hear from anyone.

bubbawon

Kudos0

bubbawon wrote:

When I attempted to update 360 on my desktop a few minutes ago I received a message "You are not eligible for an update" "Only customers with a paid current subscription are eligible to download and install updates".

If anyhone should have an answer to this most frustrating problem I would love to hear from anyone.

bubbawon

What does your main User Interface say for days remaining on your subscription?

If the days shown are not correct, click on Support - Subscription Status to have your program synch with the Symantec subscription servers. Then check the days remaining.

Check your system date and time are correct. If this is incorrect, it can cause issues with your product.

Kudos0

Hi bubbawon,

Have you seen my response to your similar post here?

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360/Problem-with-Norton-360-opening/m-p/856526

....and the response to your thrid similar post here?

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360/Prblems-with-360-amp-subscription/m-p/856516

Kudos0

Kudos0

Well I followed the post by hillsmi and am here to report back......... IT WORKED perfectly. Awesome write up, very easy for someone as technologically retarded as myself to follow. I thank you for the time you put into it, my girlfriend thanks you as well as it was her laptop with the now resolved issue.
Kudos0

I hate to dog pile but I am having the same issues.  I just renewed today with Norton 360 Premier Edition.  It is frustrating.  My OS is Windows 7. 

Kudos0

Just wanted to thank hillmi.  You saved me hours of headache by following your step by step fix.  Everything works now.  I hope that Norton can get their stuff together because paying customers should not have to go through this kind of hassle to get their product to work.  I will definetly be shopping around come next renewal time if they don't.

Kudos0

Wow I was having this same exact problem, and simply removing and reinstalling Norton's 360 was not working. I followed these instructions exactly, and now I am able to launch Norton's 360 and run my backups.  Thanks for the great and thorough post

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.