• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

My Idenity Safe browser will not let me use the default key broad, hardware key broad?

I would think the browser supposed to let you use the key broad because you can be browsing and want to buy something, it does not matter what website you are on, you should be able to put in information for forms to pay for a product

Replies

Kudos0

Re: My Idenity Safe browser will not let me use the default key broad, hardware key broad?

I would think the browser supposed to let you use the key broad because you can be browsing and want to buy something, it does not matter what website you are on, you should be able to put in information for forms to pay for a product
Kudos0

Re: My Idenity Safe browser will not let me use the default key broad, hardware key broad?

There are a few sites that you need to "Log Out" of identity safe to be able to correctly complete "Log In" information.  My banking site sometimes requires me to enter a log in code that they email.  If Identity Safe is active, it won't let me enter the code.  It's a little difficult to explain.  Log Out of Identity Safe and see if that helps.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.