• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Internet Security2011

I purchased NIS2011 sometime back while my N260 was indate. I uninstalled N360 to poad NIS2011. I loaded the CD and typed the product key. There is a cross at product key column and cannot press install button. Meanwhile i downloaded NIS2012 trial version for now. How to activate my NIS2011 with the producy key available with me? I dont want to but online again. Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Internet Security2011

I purchased NIS2011 sometime back while my N260 was indate. I uninstalled N360 to poad NIS2011. I loaded the CD and typed the product key. There is a cross at product key column and cannot press install button. Meanwhile i downloaded NIS2012 trial version for now. How to activate my NIS2011 with the producy key available with me? I dont want to but online again. Thanks

Kudos0

Subscription issues are best resolved via Support Live Chat ... scroll down for Live Chat - Chat Now

Kudos1 Stats

Hello,

Your product key will work with NIS 2012 as well. You can activate the trial version of NIS 2012 and it will become the full version. In the NIS window, click on Activate now, and type/paste in your product key.

You are not stuck with older versions of NIS just because you bought that version - users with a valid product key can always use the latest version.

Kudos0

Hi Bombastus

I was concerned maybe OP did not have a complete uninstall of 360 product.  &

OP wrote dowloaded trial... presume installed?.   OP also wrote wants to activate NIS11 product....

Maybe, OP would like direct link for NIS11

I imagined Chat would sort is all out ...

I guess the key is the key 

Thanks

Kudos0

Hello

I am also concerned that N360 was not uninstalled properly and completely before Nis 2011 was trying to get activated. In case you want to stick with NIS  2011, here is a direct link to NIS 2011. You would have to remove the trial version of NIS 2012 first however. 

http://www.norton.com/nis11

Please remember to run live update until there are no more updates to get.

Please come back and let us know  how you made out. Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.9.4.8 I E 11

Replies are locked for this thread.